Lower back, buttock injury due to fall from steps, bleeding, white discharge from anus. Suggestions?

Two days ago i fell on a step on my stairs , & later that night i felt a pain to where i couldn t bend down or sit on my butt . my lower back to my butt , hurt very bad i figured it would go away but it didnt last night when i woke up to use the restroom i noticed a weird colored blood or something on my underwear , and then noticed my butt crack was bleeding red , white & other colors , it hurts way more then the other days , how do i help it ? or something ?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013