Thanks for writing to us.
The symptoms you have described are more likely to be symptoms of muscles strain.
To get relief from the pain and for quick healing:
1. Do hot fermentation at the site.
2. Apply local anti-inflammatory gel 2-3 times a day.
3. Take anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen
to reduce pain and local swelling or inflammation.
4. Do not lift weight or try to do exercise that involve painful muscles.
5. Do not sit for prolonged period of time in stressful postures.
6. Do use firm mattres.
7. Avoid forward bending and rest well.
I suggest you to consult an orthopaedician nearby for a detailed examination. She may get the X-ray/MRI
of the lower spine under his/her guidance to rule out arthritis
or other changes in her spine.
Wishing you good health...
Dr Saurabh Gupta.