Lower back ache, stiffness, knee pain while bending. Some relief with naproxen. How to relieve pain?

Hi there. I have been having lower back ache now since the beginning of January. It feels like a stiffness . I have also been having knee problems too when bending but don t know if the two are connected. But the back pain got considerably worse last night almost like it was in spasm on the lower right side and the only thing that helped was lying flat out on my back on the floor. I could not sleep last night as no matter what way I rested it hurt. I have woken up this morning in extreme pain. I have taken naproxen and put a hot water bottle on my back. It also feels like on the right side above the buttox that I have a bone that is protruding more so than the other side. Please help im in a lot of pain.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013