Lower back ache radiating to thighs. Urinary tract infection? Can you help in reading the urinalysis report?

i am Jhoy 29y/0 married, taking contraceptive pills. WORKING AS DATA ENCODER Yesterday , I had my urinalysis check and the result was: color-yellow transparency -turbid reaction -acidic ph-5.0 specific gravity - 1.030 CHEMICAL TEST: ALBUMIN- = +1 SUGAR- NEGATIVE RBC- 2-4/hpf Pus- 4-5/hpf Epithelial-MANY Bacteria - Moderate Amorphous Urates- Moderate... I DO SUFFER FROM LOWER BACK ACHE DOWN TO MY THIGHS..IS THIS A SIGN OF URINARY TRACT INFECTION?? PLEASE HELP ME...
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013