Lower back ache, neck and shoulder pain. Have hemorrhoids. X-ray and MRI reports showing mild disc herniation. Severe pain while sitting

Hi! I am having a painful condition while sitting or on my bike(pain surrounding coccyx). I have also been suffering from low back ache and neck- shoulder pain for last 16 years. I am having hemorrhagic piles and bleeding continues for 3 to 5 days off and on due to improper diet. i have done the X-rays, MRI of entire spine , CT Scan of brain and EEG of brain. The reports are normal showing mild herniation of entire spine. All My hemoglobin is 9.3%. Random Sugar is 120 mg/dl. I am 48 years old. My body weight is 73 kg. I am 5 6 high. Some times I am taking ETURA-500 when pain is unbearable. Physiotherapy of shock wave, TENS, IFT around neck, shoulder, coccyx and lumbar area does not help much.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012