Lower back, abdominal pain, vaginal discharge. Hysterectomy done, tumour removed from bladder. Treatment?

I have been having pain in my lower back and abdomin for the past few days and now have a creamy discharge . I am 46 . I have had a hysterectomy but have had bladder problems in the past, tumor removed about 3 years ago. I was wanting to know what might be the cause of this and if I needed to be concerned. I usually don t go to the doctor unless I have to because I have no insurance. Thank You.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about what you have been through and the current pains and discharge. Considering your past history, it will be very important to get these symptoms checked out. They could represent an infection that needs investigation and treatment or otherwise more concerning conditions that could be linked to the previous surgery or the cancer. Getting examined and managed accordingly by your OBGYN would be great.

I hope you find this helpful. Thank you for using our services and please feel free to ask for more information if need be. I wish you the best of health.
Dr. Ivo, MD.