Lower abdominal pressure, swelling in rectum, sphincter and rectum wall torn after intercourse, fetal incontinence, diarrhea and constipation. Remedy?

Hi, I have seriously bad pressure in low abdomen and swelling senstation in my rectum . Problems began 18months ago when my ex partner forcably penetrated me anally, and I beleive has torn the interior wall of my sphincter and rectum, there is execess skin there now and i can feel stools move forward into what feels like a pocket there, there is also much less muscle between anus and vagina, but instead excess skin and finger dissapears in if pressed against pernineum area by anterior of sphincter. My major concern is theis serious swelling feeling in my rectum, fecal incontinence (not escaping but coming down into rectum, little control at muscle above,) which especially comes on during exercise! I had absolutely NO problems w incontince or swelling before. I have many problems since including fluctuating between constipation and diarohea and pain in lower portion of colon/bowel. Now really bad feeling of sweeling, muscles feel like they are puhinng out and feels like i need to go to toilet all the time for a bowel movement ,. Been tested for hemaroids 4 times and i don t have them, also tested muscle strength which is now very weak. Prior i was a ballet dancer and had v strong and well controlled sphincter muscles. My partner was very large. General Physican here in UK hasn t taken seriously/rushed to fix. (NHS problems with delaying tests for cost reasons) Any idea what this unbearable swelling/pressure, and problems causing me to feel like i need to go to the toilet all the time/muscle spasm pushing out may be? I can t bear it any longer, been going on for months!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013