Lower abdominal pains, hardly able to move, nauseous, spotting, dizzy. What could be wrong ?

Ive had lower abdominal pains for the past 4-5 days. The pain gets so severe sometimes that i can hardy move. the pain is mostly in my lower right abdomen , and sometimes the lower left or sometimes just all of the lower area. I have made bowel movements. And this evening i started spotting, i began feeling nauseous and havent been able to ease it and i also started to feel dizzy an light headed abd i cant seem to ease that either. I am on birth control and have been taking my pills on time. I am only in the middle of the pack and im terrified something could be wrong. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013