Lower abdominal pain,cramp,bloating,pressure in rectum,goose bump sweats,severe pain

Horrible Lower abdominal pain/cramping, accompanied by bloating , extreme pressure in my rectum , no fever, but goose bump sweats. I m curled up in a ball for an entire day. Nothing moves in my stomach so I don t eat. I thought my obgyn & I figured it out last month-it happens day 5 of my period, but today is much sooner. she gave me tormadal (sp) to take before it starts but this caught me off guard. I can t do this every month-the pain is so severe I can t do anything.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012