Lower abdominal pain, wrist pain. History of C-section. What could this be?

Hi I am 41 years old women having three children. I gave birth for the last one 4 years before through s-section. I used to have regular manustration by this time my period get late by 20 days. on top of this I have pain around my lower abdomain and wrist . like 6 months before small ance type of solid thing start to grow in my vaginia near to the inner side of body. It is outside but very close to the inner part. It is not growing fast but I see the growth. What could this be and does the delay of my manustration have any thing to do with this? thanks for the answer in advance
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012