Lower abdominal pain while urination in early pregnancy. No bladder infections detected. History of miscarriage and uterine ablation. Advice

Hi I am 6 weeks pregnant and I keep having strong lower abdomen pain when I urinate it hurts more as I have to hold it for a while such as when I first get up in the morning. I went to ER last week and the said I had no bladder or urine infections, unless I jus got it. I am really concerned this pregnancy is high risk I had a miscarriage in June of this year, and I had a uterine ablation in 2009, what should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012