Lower abdominal pain when aroused, bloating, bloody discharge. On Mirena, painful sex. Why is it ?

Im a 26 yr old female with two kids. Anyway, I suffer from lower abdominal pain when aroused, after orgasm or sex that lasts for days. bloating , and discharge that is sometimes bloody. I can never enjoy sex with my husband because I feel pain during and after sex. Just pressing on my lower abdomen below my belly button is painful. I have been like this for a while. Just recently I got the Mirena IUD put in to help lower the risk of having another baby. I feel like things have gotten a bit worse. Im sick of living like this and the doctors do not seem to want to help me figure this out. I just want a normal sex life and a life without pain. (I have been with only 1 man who is faithful I have been tested for STD and STI and they are negative always) any help would be great.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013