Lower abdominal pain. urine analysis result normal, few bacteria seen. what is the reason for pain?

Hi everyone can I ask what seems to be the problem to me. I had my urinalysis this day and the results are: Color:Yellow, Character: Slightly Turbid, Reaction:6.0, Sp gravity: 1.005, Protein: negative, Sugar: negative. Microscopic: WBC:6-8hpf, RBC: 0.2hpf, Epith Cells: Moderate, Bacteria: Few. thats all thank you. By the way Im 20 yrs old and this past few weeks I experiencing moderate pain in my lower abdomen and it s getting worst since its started last month. I had the pain every now and then lately.please help me thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012