Lower abdominal pain, urinary tract infection, sensitive nipples, tiredness. Cure for symptoms?

I am having pain in my lower right abdomin as well as uterine region above my pelvic bone. It hurts when I push on the areas and when i sit down as well as I have not been feeling very well. I was diagnosed last Tuesday with a urinary tract infection and am taking the antibiotics . I ve been going regularly as well. My nipple are very sensitive and swollen as well (start period in a week) and I ve been extremely tired.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  71 Awaiting Answer