Lower abdominal pain, swelling, fever, diarrhea, weight gain. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

I am having pain in my lower abdomen that has been going on for almost 2 months. My abdomen is very swollen (to the point where I look 3-4 months pregnant. I had a negative pregnancy test when I went in to see my doctor. It s been accompanied by fever , diarrhea , weight gain , and feeling tired/lethargic throughout the day. MY abdomen is VERY tender - to the point where it hurts to even touch it. I ve been working out for YEARS and when I worked out yesterday I felt extreme pain in the same area (which is very uncommon for me). I am really worried about it!
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012