Lower abdominal pain, sweaty, weak, nausea. Is it because bad stomach?

Hello. This morning I woke up with a huge pain in my lower stomach area ( initially I thought it was period pain but it was far far too much pain even for that). I then became very hot, cold , sweaty, weak, nauseas, and out of it a bit. I went to the loo and had a bit of a bad tummy after about ten- fifteen minutes of lying on the cold bathroom floor writhing in pain. Now, lying down with a cold wet flannel on my head I feel a little better and the pain has gone. Is this just a bad tummy?! It s happened twice in the last 6 weeks, one was a whole day off work basically drifting in and out of passing out on the floor sweating and shivering . The other was an afternoon and passed like this. No allergies, no meds, and no link as far as I know between what I ate etc any help would be great. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012