Lower abdominal pain, stool was in black. Am I pregnant? Is my baby safe?

Hi im 2months delayed now,my lmp was oct.14-19 12 i feel almost all of the symptoms of being pregnant & feel i really am.. tried 7hpt s got 2negatives & 5 have a faint-blurry-second-line,and think that i am 10weeks now ? can we *me & my partner* really feel the heartbeat by pressing my lower abdomen? and is it normal when the color of my poop was black ?! my friend told me that its ok cause your body releasing toxins inside ? im afraid that maybe the baby is not fine inside ? i dont have enough money to visit a ob,please help me.. thanks in advance ..
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013