Lower abdominal pain post intercourse, pain on sneezing, coughing. Uterus removal suggested. Cure for pain?

My lower abdomen hurts really bad especially before my menstrual cycle, after having sex with the same partner for over 12 years, when I cough and sneeze . It feel like sore muscles and a doctor told me I need to get my uterus removed. I have had two c- sections and this pain didn t start until after my second one. The doctor that delivered my first child said my uterus was tilted. My question is do you think the pain could be coming from my uterus.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012