Lower abdominal pain, pelvic area pain, limbs pain. Had unsafe sex. Emergency?

Hi I am 18 years old a female and I am having unprotected sex. I have sharp pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area, lower back, legs and feet . I have typed in some of my problems in Google and the only thing that shows up is an early pregnancy symptom checklist. I have 11 of the 17 that were on the list. I just checked my fever and it said 96.7 when I checked it again like 10 mins later it said I was at 98.5 and I wasnt drinking anything. Do you know what this may be and if I should go to an urgent care?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013