Lower abdominal pain on right, leg pain, extreme pressure, heavy migraines, dizziness, irregular periods. Remedy?

I have lower abdomen pain mostly on the right side, which is making my legs hurt, extreme pressure. I have been getting really bad migraines, i was dizzy and felt like i was going to faint last week, that same day my right arm started to throb then went numb. I have always had normal periods but recently for the past 3 months they have been irregular i had missed my period by a month and a half, started, then two weeks later spotted for three days and now im waiting for my next peroid, i have taken mulitple pregnancy tests in the past two months and all of them have come out negative. I have not been or switched birth control in about 6 months. someone please help i dont have medical insurance because apartently i make too much at my part time job.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012