Lower abdominal pain, nausea, hard sensation, gained weight. Had unsafe sex. Am I pregnant?

Hi. I'm getting worried about something in my stomach. at times, i feel something hard in my lower abdomen. like right underneath my belly button. and my stomach feels hard within. im overweight and i know i have a lil cushion but when i try to feel the inside of my stomach, its hard. i also feel out of breath sometimes and i think its because of what's happening in my stomach. and i've recently gained like 20 lbs but it looks like they all went to my stomach. and i've been burping a lot. too much. i had unprotected sex december 15th but i took 1 pregnancy test in february and 2 in march and they all came out negative. no irregularities in my period and no pregnancy symptoms except slight nausea in february for about a week. i do not feel pregnant. i just don't think i'm pregnant. but i'm worried what this is about. am i just getting fat or is there something going on? no changes in my diet.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013