Lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, bleeding. Had childbirth

hi i have lower abdominal pain and also a little lower back pain the abdominal is servere i have had it two days now i am also bleeding but it is definitly not peiod pain or my period it dont matter if i sit stand or lay down it is still pain full pain relif has done nothing nor a heat pack i had a baby 10weeks ago now and have already had my first period i had that at 4weeks after birth it also hurts going to the toliet pooing and peeing it hurts that bad i dread going i am also haveing hot and cold flushes please help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013