Lower abdominal pain, irregular bleeding, back pain, bladder infection, congestion. On plan B. Help?

Hi, I have been having tight lower abdominal pains, when I stretch back, irregular bleeding, which could be caused by plan B a pregnancy contraceptive, or irregular period, I was believed to have a bladder infection (while spotting) Or uti, last night. It burned to pee. I was also congested last week, and a month or so back I had pains on my left side by my rib cage. I am sexually active and I don't know what this could be . Please help !!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013