Lower abdominal pain in pregnancy. Protein in urine. Why am I dizzy with headaches?

My name is Lucy.I am 27 years old. I am 28 wks pregnant today. Last week i weighed 65kgs and i am 5.6inches tall. I have this lower abdominal pain for 21/2 weeks now,especially when i get up to walk. a urinalysis last week revealed protein in my urine.The Doc gave me antibiotics and a pain killer. She also gave me blood builder for my 9.2 HB. Currently i feel light headed(dizzy), the abdominal pain and a headache. I am already throughwith my antibiotics dose.What should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012