Lower abdominal pain, gas, missed period. Had protected sex. Fear pregnancy?

Hi doc am 28yrs old I had sex on 13 of dec I took combined oral contraceptive pills immediately the 2nd day of having sex and continued for about 10 days and I stopped them.i didn t had sex since that the prob is that am suffering from abd gases slight dish rere s n low abdominal pain I did preg test yesterday n it was neg .i was expecting my period in lat dec but it didn t come am afraid am pregnant help me plz...I used to have regular cycles
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013