Lower abdominal pain, frequent urination. Urine test reports normal. Take antibiotics?

Hi doctor, I had sever pain in my lower abdomen . It continued to 4-5 days. I did a routine urine analysis. The results are as follows. Pale yellow, clear, acidic, Specific gravity 1.010, Albumin and glucose negative,Puss cells 1-2, Red blood cells nil, Epithelial cells 1-2, casts and crystals nil. The pain has gone after 6 days and I did the test on the 6th day. I am 28yrs. My periods are regular and i have discharge. Frequent urination . Can you tell what these results are and shall I start an antibiotic? My gynecologist has advised to start antibiotics before the result of urine culture come.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013