Lower abdominal pain, fever, bleeding, pressure in rectal region. Taken ibuprofen. Am I okay?

I got pain in my Lower abdomen . Lower back and it shoots straight up to my shoulders . I don t have fever or bleeding but the pain is just almost unbearable. It has been 24 hrs and the pain hasn,t gone away yet. Tried taking ibuprofen . Didn t really work, just helped with pain. I feel pressure in my rectal region and inside my vagina when I try to walk and I can t even sit up straight. I feel chills and hot inside my body. What s going on with me?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013