Lower abdominal pain during pregnancy. Cure to ovarian cysts? Hysterectomy accurate?

hi im 24 and pregnant with my third child i was having really bad stabbing like pain in my left lower abdomin i went to the dr. and they said i had an std i have been married since dec of 08 and no cheating but i still took the medicine but the pain never went away i went to a differnent dr. which said i had cysts on my ovaries but he said theres nothing they can do for the pain my main concern is my child can it hurt my baby and they said the only way to cure ovarian cysts is to do a hysterectomy is this accurate? and the pain what can i take being pregnant i have 2 other children to take care of but sometimes its hard to move any answers will be helpful thank you
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012