Lower abdominal pain during ovulation. Dizziness, increased body temperature. Am I pregnant?

hi, i generally get pain on my lower abdominal at the time of ovulation , this time, my periods due date is 31st jan’13 and we had intercourse on 13th jan,since that i am getting pain on my lower abdominal and back. Had very bad pain on 16th and that was my ovulation day. since 14th, i can feel the change in taste, smell, pain, sleepless nights though tired, heart burn , passing gas a lot which is unusual to me, body temperature is increasing and decreasing from 97 to 100 degree C, dizzy sometimes. Today is 22nd jan and pain has been reduced however i am still feeling uncomfortable due to pain. Am i pregnant? how could i find it and when could be the best earliest time to find out if i am pregnant. looking for answer, please help!!!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013