Lower abdominal pain due to UTI. Can I take Tiemonium Methylsulfate during pregnancy?

Dear Doctor, My wife is pregnant for five months with fibroid in uterus . She had to undergo a myomectectomy two years earlier. She has got multiple fibroid in uterus again. Recently she got acute lower abdominal pain . Thus She consulted with her doctor. The doctor diagnosed she was suffering from UTI and prescribed Cefuroxime (for 10 days) , Tiemonium Methylsulfate (for 3 days) and Isoxsuprine Hydrochloride (for 1 month) for her. Consequently, she got relief from pain after three days of taking this medication. But in 6th day she got pain again. In this plight, can she get Tiemonium Methylsulfate (for 3 days) again? Is it safe in this condition?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012