Lower abdominal pain, dizziness, nausea, lightheadedness, sore nipples, lower back pain. Pregnancy test negative. Reason for symptoms?

hi, i have been having pains in lower abdomen , dizziness , nausea , light headed, tired, my nipples are sore, and darker, and pains in my lower back. This has been going on for the last 3months. I have taken a total of 15 preg test over that time frame.. just to be safe than sorry and bc these were all signs of pregnacy for my previous daughter was born nine months ago. They have all been negative. i have had periods each month but very irregular and lasting only a couple days compared to normal ones. My heart beat also feels as if it beats alot harder. is there anyway possible i could have uti and its causing the ept not to pick up hormone levels in my pee? or is it just me...? please help with advice. thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013