Lower abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, missed period. Done PT tests. Had ibuprofen. Explain

I have been off of birth control for one year this month. My last period was February 14 and normal. Ovulation calculators said my period yesterday. Thursday night I started having period like cramps that have gotten worse. I keep having hot flashes with these awful cramps and when they are really bad I feel nauseous. I had a little bit of diarrhea today and a low grade temperature (99). I have taken 2 pregnancy tests (they are pretty cheap---I didn t think there was a difference between generic and brand tests) but no period. I m starting to get nervous because the nausea isnt going away and it s starting to happen when the cramps are mild. I ve been taking 800 mg of ibuprofen q8h but could take it q2-3h if it were safe.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013