Lower abdominal pain, cramps, vomiting, irregular periods, unprotected sex, took i-pill. Pregnant?

Hi. me and my gf had unprotected sex on 26th sep midnight I.e 27th early morning. Though i didnt ejaculated inside. Bt to be sure my gf took ipill in 26 or 27 hours approx. Now she expects her periods on 1st or 2nd of every month. She suffered from lower abdominal pain, cramps for first 3 days days after taking ipill. Then the pain was gone on 4th day. Now 5th day she is feeling same pain and cramps and vomiting. Is this normal? any chances of pregnancy? pls help.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013