Lower abdominal pain, cramps, lower back pain. Taking advil, laxative. Treatment?

I have been in pain for the past 24 hours. It started in my lower abdominal region then progressed to my lower right abdominal region. I have tried Advil and it helped a bit. I tried a laxative but after I took it I started to and am continuing to experience cramps in my lower abdominal region. I now have a dull pain in my lower back towards my left. I would like to know what conditions I may have and the likelihood of having them.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012