Lower abdominal pain, colon inflamed, stool dark, had heart attacks. What can help?

Hi,I have been having lower abdominal pain for over 2 years now. I had a colonoscopy when this first started. They found my colon was inflamed and did biopsy which was neg. I have lost over 20 lbs (mostly early on) I also had a barium xray and some other test with some machine. Every day,all day for over 2 yrs now I have been in pain. Recently my first morning stool is very dark. Today all black except for a few brown spots. I must also mention that I am a heart patient with CAD. 2 heart attacks,2 CABG s (5x) & (1x) and also a pacemaker. I am not allowed to take Nsaids due to my heart disease,so I have never been given anything since the inflammation was found.It sure feels more inflamed now than it did over 2 yrs ago. I am 52 yrs of age, Male.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013