Lower abdominal pain, blood in urine. ICT test of urine positive. On allylestrenol. Suggest?

Hi , I'm Poly Roy from Bangladesh. Yesterday (06/04/2013) I sent my urine for ICT Test (Pregnancy Test ) and the report was Positive . It 45 days before I had period . But there was a slight pain in my lower belly and today (07/04/2013) I have experienced 2 drops of blood with my urine . I feel pain in my lower belly. I have consulted with a doctor and he prescribed me Allylestrenol . Is it very complex or is there any threat of miss-pregnancy ? Is the drug appropriate ?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013