Lower abdominal pain, aggravates during urination and bowel movements, urine test showed pus cells. What could it be?

Hello I had a diagnostic laparoscopy 24 days ago which found no reason for my heavy and painful periods.They also fitted a mirena coil. Since then I have been having lower abdominal/ pelvic pain which increases when I got to the toilet (both urine and bowel) Yesterday I had my urine tested and it showed pus cells so was given three day course of antibiotics and urine was sent for analysis Today I have extreme abdominal pain which was so severe this morning I contemplated calling an ambulance. It did subside but is still there periodically especially when I move or try to open my bowels what could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012