Lower abdominal pain. Why does back feel tight? What is the pulsating sensation?

Very worried! I have had some odd symptoms appear over the last 5 days. It started with a pain in my lower left abdomen . Since then it has gradually progressed higher but still on the left and going through to my back. It feels like a tight, distended numbess under my skin. I have no feeling when I touch my skin in this area at all. With this there is also a strange pulsating sensation. Almost like during a pregnancy and a baby is moving. I also feel light headed and nauseous.The pain is mild with occaissional sharp twinges. But is very uncomfortable and tender when pressure is applied. I had a partial removal of my right kidney many years ago, due to a blockage. Im cocerned something is now wrong with the left one? Please help?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012