Lower abdominal pain, IBS, irregular period, bleeding, breasts tender. What is wrong?

Hi, i am a 22 year old female and have been experiencing uncomfortable, lower abdominal cramping for four days now. It feels very similar to period cramp only i have not had my period for almost 8 weeks now. Before i would bleed often, have always had irregular periods but they would turn up more often than not at all. I have done a pregnancy test which came back negative. I already have a two year old boy and do not feel like i am pregnant, although my breasts are slightly more fuller than they were. I was diagnosed with IBS last year which was a problem everyday for me but that all seemed to stop earlier this year. Could this be linked to my IBS or is it hormonal? Today i have literally needed to use the toilet not long after eating, i have passed stools four times today. This is really starting to get me down as i just don't feel comfortable and the pain is making me feel sick.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013