Lower abdominal pain. Had papillary serous uterine cancer. Had radical laparoscopic hysterectomy. What is going on?

Had radical laparoscopic hysterectomy March 29, 2011 for papillary serous uterine cancer. Treated with chemo and radiation. Oftentimes I feel bloated and cramps in my lower abdomen and some low back pain. Is it normal to have these issues 2 years post surgery? Sometimes and especially lately, there's a pain in my lower right abdomen that feels like something knots up and eventually goes away. Any knowledge of what may be going on?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013