Lower abdominal pain. Had UTI. Did hysterectomy. Why does it pain?

hmmm well not really sure I probably need to have ultrasound or other follow up test to determine what s going on but for the past 3 days I have been in a lot of pain particularly in the lower abdominal area (as well as a little above the belly button (could be radiating I don t know) and my lower to mid back). If I didn t know better it feels like I m suffering a horrible painful menses (not possible) or like I m in labor (equally impossible). Right now I would say the pain is about a 5/10 but sometimes I get sharp pains which are more like 10/10. Last week I had a lot of gas and bloating and bowel movements fine except for one day in which I had several urgent movements & gas but not diarrhea . I had hysterectomy 1 year ago with tvt sling lift no complications but 3 UTI s in past year. Before the hysterectomy I suffered tortuous pain at menses but since the surgery I have been pain free so having any abdominal pain is not normal for me. I have been trying to grin and bear it and thinking that maybe it will resolve itself. I do not have bowel issues but about a month ago I got a virus had extreme gas & bloating with explosive diarrhea that caused me to have a few episodes of bloody diarrhea. I went to ER bloodwork ok and I was sent home and within a few days I was fine. So that is what I am hoping do be fine in a few days. Seems like A LOT of waiting around and testing to be told you re fine so why bother.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012