Lower abdominal pain. Eggs raptures. Injected HMG. Given susten and duphaston. Help?

Hello Doctor,
My wife was being injected with HMG 150 on day 3rd till day 7, she had produced more eggs than a normal no's of eggs a female should produce. Thereafter her follicular study was done, my wife's doctor had injected her for the eggs get raptured.
After that he has advised to take duphaston, Progonova & Susten VT100. she still gets cramps in her lover abdominal part
Is she Pregnant.
Today she is on her 29th day of her cycle. when should i do my pregnancy test.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013