Lower abdominal discomfort. Fatigue, dizziness and weight gain. UPT negative. Cause for this symptoms?

I ve been experiencing lower abdominal discomfort, not really cramping but that s the only way I can describe it, extreme fatigue , dizziness , shortness of breath with normal daily activities, extreme mood swings for what s normal for me, slight lower back discomfort, nausea, food aversions, cravings, bloating/ weight gain only in my lower abdominal region. I have taken home pregnancy tests but come up with only negatives. Is there anything else that could cause all of these symptoms at once besides pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012