Lower abdominal cramps, relief after passing bowels, yellow stools. On para guard iud. Suggestions?

Today I woke up with lower abdominal cramps that kind of felt like gas. I got relief from having a bowel movement . Then just a little while ago I went again and it looks yellow and hairy. I know it sounds gross but I am concerned. I did eat heavy fried foods last night that I usually only eat sometimes and not much of. My lower abdomen is a little tender. I also have a paraguard iud and my period is about to start. Any advice?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013