Lower abdominal cramps after periods. Shortness of breath, back pain. Pregnant? Is it safe to take metronidazole now?

last feb.26i had sex two days after my period then this month 22 march i got my period im confused cos after my period im having a cramp ob my lower abdomen like there s moving like air inside and my back is pain i touch my stomach theres a little hard in there but its not pain once i touch i have shortness of breathing i try pregnancy test after my period but its i pregnant? need help cos if im pregnant i take metronidazole for uti but once i pee is normal and clear im worried about if im pregnant it might harm the baby?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013