Lower abdomial swelling or pain months after c-section infection

I am 30 yrs old and had my only c-section this past September. I had two children naturally before. I had an infection after the surgery that lasted close to a month (internal I m guessing because there was nothing ever leaking). I had an odd pain on the left lower abdominal close or right at the incision site as well as swelling. Now I still have that only its gotten worse. My stomach is bigger for some of the day and smaller at other times. I went to see a general surgeon because two doctors thought it might be an incisional hernia . The sugeon told me he didnt feel a hernia and said he wanted to do a catscan. In the same area where the pain is, you can literally see my stomach hang low only on that side- lop-sided. I ve been very nervous about this. I ve had a huge lump that even my primary md found strange. She also noticed my stomach very puffy and standing straight out as if I was 6months pregnant. One day I can look like I m maybe a few months pregnant and others 6 or 7months. Are there any organs in the left lower stomach that can cause these type of symptoms? An ultrasound showed something about chronic gallbladder thing, what the md said was like a bunch of vessels in a ball in the liver, and fibroids I believe or cysts . They also mentioned at least two times that I am on birthcontrol. Any input would really help. Thanks = )
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011