Lower abdomen pain, pustules on inner thighs, folliculitus, diverticulitis, Doxy, stomach burn, stress, anxiety, CT scan, X ray on brain, heart monitored, acne on shoulder and back, pylori, mouth ulcers, tingly head and arms

I am a 31 year old male. I have been in and out of the doctors office and er for numerous tests. I started off coming in to see about the pains I was having in my abdomen (lower). Also for pustules on my inner thighs. He said it was just folliculitus. And that the pain may be diverticulitis . He prescribed doxy for two weeks, which seemed to make My stomach burn or hurt worse. The pain went away, but then would could Come back very badly, sending me to the er a few times. Doc kept Blaming it on stress and anxiety . I began to randomly get tingly all over my head and arms and chest eventually. Still happens during the day, but mostly in the evening when laying down. I have had ct scans x rays tests on my brain heart monitor. I had very bad acne on the shoulders and back. The only thing that all the test ever found were when I had a upper endo and they found h pylori . At the time, I was having very bad mouth ulcers in the back of my mouth. My Stool had Totally changed, and is still not right. And during all of this, I have white tounge, and very achy neck and top of chest and sometimes shoulders. I m wondering if there is an underlying cause for all this. Currently, I have a throat that always feels swollen, white building up on tongue, tingly head and arms, achy neck and shoulders, fatigue , dry mouth, headaches, stomach bloating with smelly gas, and burning stool, and muscles that ache after doing very little.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012