Lower abdomen pain and discomfort, tender nipples, negative pregnancy test. Help

Hello, I have had irregular peroids since my first child 9 years ago and i went 8months with out and then i seen my doctor and he gave me pills and then husband and I are trying to have a baby and Sunday i had a very shape pain it went away but since then I have had weird feeling in my lower aboman and nipples are so tender. but all my pregnancy test have came back negative. can you please help. thank you so much.Ashley
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Hi Ashley ! Even though the pregnancy test are negative, I would suggest you to get yourself reviewed by your family physician and consider going for an ultrasound abdomen which is more reliable for diagnosing/excluding a pregnancy or related disorder.
Wishing you an early recovery.