Lower abdomen pain and constipation problem. Cause for pain?

my lower abdoman has pain only when at a certain point like sitting down my hand can tap the lower side and get a pain that feels like a squeezing type quick then its gone and also some constipation i took some fibre and when i had a movement i cuold feel the lower front corner of my abdomin tickle like it was going through there but when most of the time there is no pain at all no bulges on me i have been checking every day what do you think it can be
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013