Lower abdomen pain. USG shows multiple fibroids. Have breast tenderness. Normal?

I am 46. I m having a pain in the lower abdomen for about an year. Off late (about 2 months) it is spreading to back, leg and towards upper abdomen- side-wise. USG shows multiple fibroid in the fundal (spelling ok?) region of Uterus . Pain is more during cycle and mid-cycle. So is tenderness in the breasts. I have a history of removal of fibroids from both the breasts. Are these problems normal at this age? Do I need to see an Ob-Gyn? How likely is it to require a hysterectomy?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012